|SSB Interviews :
Service Selection Boards (SSB) processes the candidates through projective tests. Interviews and group situation tests in order to determine their suitability as potential defence officers.
The Training and Development at Cavalier India is designed to bring the best out of a candidate. This Coaching is scientifically designed to explorer individual's capability in 4 phases.
PHASE I UNCONSCIOUS INCOMPETENCE
PHASE II CONSCIOUS INCOMPETENCE
PHASE III CONSCIOUS COMPETENCE
PHASE IV UNCONSCIOUS COMPETENCE
At the end of PHASE IV the candidate becomes Unconsciously Competent to face the SSB Selection Techniques and the performance at the SSB will be very natural.
- Cavalier India is the only institute with PAN India presence with experience of over a Decade.
- Being an, integrated chain of Academies Cavalier India has the distinct advantage of Sharing, Evolving and Updating its Teaching Techniques and Infrastructure, Matching the latest trends in SSB Interview Centres.
- We have the largest team of officers who are Ex SSB Presidents, GTO’s, and Psychologists from Army, Air Force and Navy Striving for your success.
- Cavalier India has the honor of sending the maximum number of candidates to NDA, IMA, OTA, Naval and Air-Force Academies.
- Cavalier India is the only institute which has latest Outdoor Tasks and Individual Tasks laid out in open space to give all candidates an actual feel on ground.
- The product what we give is unmatchable, Huge team of professional SSB trainers, Vast outdoor task area and Location covering the entire country, State of the Art training facilities, Free refresher training at any of our branches are the advantages what students get from Cavalier India.
- We discuss all possible topics of Lecturettes & Group discussion as observed in the various SSB’s and practice them to perfection.
- We maintain high quality in our training and ensure enviable success rate.
Stage I :
Day 1 : Screening Test
i. IQ Test - Verbal and Non verbal
Only For Air Force :- Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT)
Picture Perception & Description Test / Discussion
i. Part 1:- Instrument Reading Test(Written Test)
ii.Part 2:- Machine Test on computers
Note: Candidates qualifying Stage 1 will continue to undergo Stage II others will be returned on this day.
Stage II :
Day 2 : Psychological Test:-
iv.Self Description Test
ii.Word Association Test (WAT)
l.Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
iii.Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
Day 3 : Group Testing Officer’s (GTO) tests & Interviews of candidates:-
iv.Progressive Group Test
v.Group Obstacles Race
vi.Half Group Task<
Day 4 : Group Testing Officer - Tests & interviews of candidates
Day 5 : Conference and declaration of results
Phase III : Medical of successful candidates (next 2 to 3 days)